Friday, July 3, 2009

H1N1


Sad to say, H1N1's case is getting more and more.. -,- Got to take out our retarded looking thermometer to check out temperature before we start our class.. It's good though but very troublesome..


Recently my mind is thinking about one stupid thing that some retard say during class... My teacher says "I don't know why people want to blog Har?"

The retard replied: They seeking attention..!



For god sake, if you think we are seeking attention, by all means, you can don't view my blog. Plus, i have the capability to seek attention from other, can you? Don't open your mouth like a Venus flytrap to attract stupid flies okay.. -,-


Today i also got asked to drop my ART subject because i can't finish my course work in time.. I'm damn slow.. -,- But weird to say, there are also some people haven't finish their course work too but never been asked to drop.. -,-


Have got to really study hard for all my subjects including my Chinese already. -,- Just realized my Chinese is so bad! I don't even know how to wrong wait for very long, the long in Chinese! Damn! Laugh all you want.. hoho..


I don't know if i want to go Orchard tomorrow to study.. Shack... There are numerous reasons why i don't feel like going la.. -,-

No comments: