Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SEIKISHO KOSE

I bet most of you have heard enough of SEIKISHO KOSE Mask White long ago but I just got my hands on it yesterday & I'm so excited to use it apparently.



I have to say the mask dries up really fast and you don't have to wait centuries for the 20 minutes to pass. Mad loves but the part I'm afraid of is the pealing off of the mask from your face cos it's really painful!


The pealing off of mask, you could feel that it is really doing it's maximum job to go right into your pores to pull out all the dirty dirt inside. That's insane pain but really good!




My face feels so fresh and tender after a day of the mask so I do recommend you guys to use it if you can afford it! :)


Tweet & share with me your Masking picture to @xieQirong or my Facebook Page! :D

No comments: