Thursday, September 13, 2012

You can only Trust yourself.


This have been bothering me quite a bit these few days and maybe you guys could share with me your thoughts about this topic that I'm going to touch on.



If you did follow me through, you will know that I'm currently serving the nation and days in there are hell as shit. The reason why I'm saying so is because I just can't stand the fact that GUYS are actually so god damn bitchy.

Words spreading to my ears every now and then of whom whom whom talking about be behind my back when actually to a certain extend, I've been talking to the guys quite well face to face.



Not only to my case, other guys as well! I witness the scene of maybe 2 guys talking about this guy A when actually in front of guy A, they can joke so well and clique. What this?

Hypocritical?



Most says that ladies are really bitchy and gossipy but for what I see, guys are far way disgustingly bitchy and gossipy!

Share your thoughts and enlighten me about it guys. What do you think?

No comments: