Sunday, November 13, 2011

11 November 2011


No doubt I went out with my beloved friends on this special date out in town. See we muilti-racial okay! :P




Caramel Frappuccino Blended Coffee my favorite Starbucks drink ever.


When my friend took this picture for me, it's so damn awkward cos as you can see from the picture the whites behind me keep looking at me throughout even when we are camwhoring taking shots. Very awkward right you tell me!




Sheryl posing so cute with her Java Chip Frappuccino Blended Coffee!


I personally don't like her drink cos it's really bitter for my liking! I still love my Caramel Frappuccino! :P




Weifong with the same Java Chip Frappuccino Blended Coffee. :)




Shila with the same Java Chip Frappuccino Blended Coffee too. HAHA!


Due to the fact that being at Starbucks is to chill and chat with friends. Whatever you can think of that is appropriate (I wonder why am i even emphasizing on that.) to do we did and here goes a award winning snap shot of me that my friend took when i was about to talk to her. FAIL MAX.




I bet none of you have seen anything like this in my blog before. #EPICFAIL




My girlfriend of the day. HAHA! :P






The uncle between us is taking photo with us. HAHA!




We two very sweet right? :P

Actually we are always not taking alone the both of us. Always there is the 3rd, 4th or 5th person appearing behind one. LOL.



Here goes she's trying to act cute. 




Don't judge and laugh at me! HAHA! 

(Look in between us. The uncle is taking photo with us again. I swear is this not done on purpose.)




(Don't focus on the uncle in between. Look at us.)

Tell me that we are cute! :P




How could you end a good day without heading to the clubs/bar to have a drink?

The drinks was all on Matthew and I brought him around the gay clubs/bar showing him how it is like (He is straight.) and afterall it's not as freaky gay as what he thinks! :)


"True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."

No comments: