Tuesday, November 8, 2011

IKOI Japanese Restaurant 11th Anniversary.


Happy 11th Anniversary IKOI Japanese Restaurant! :D





Whole family were being invited to have a feast for their 11th Anniversary and it's so delicious that i felt that I'm in heaven in the shop smiling all the way with my cousins. HAHA! :P




The restaurant boss/Chief  is a Japanese thus the design of the restaurant will make you feel like you're really in japan while enjoying your meal. 




No joke even Ian Fang picture with the Boss, lady boss & daughter is up on the star fame wall!






This crab is raw and I swear to god you can taste BLOOD. I literally put the whole plate of crab aside for the waiter to take it away. :/ 








One of my favorite dish. The sauce on top of the prawn taste really special. It taste really thick, creamy and sweet that will trigger your taste bud to produce more saliva to spread the taste to the whole mouth.





Naughty little girl that runs around the shop disturbing the waitress and us. Haha!




Chawanmushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!~







OYSTER WITH CHEESEEEEEEEE. :D 





Snow crab meat sushi!

Feel so loved by my aunt which is also the lady boss because last time round that she brought me to genki sushi that she know that i like this particular kind of sushi, she asked her chief to make this much for our table!!




This is how it's being made. FIRE! *Puoooofff!*




This one also! The sauce is damn nice with the meat. It's like it's being destined to be together. Haha!




My evil cousin Jasmine who loves Japanese cuisine too. :D




Can see can see? I look so chubby cos i stuff all the yummy sushi inside my mouth! :P





My cousin's son Lucas! His eyes so big so cute right?! :P




He's curious why my camera strap is swinging. HAHA! SO CUTE!




The wall of stars pictures behind the counter. So many right? I even see Hong Kong stars pictures. 




Fiona Xie so 漂亮!




啊姐 and other 明星! 



OUTLET LOCATIONS
401 Havelock Road
#01-01 Hotel Miramar
Singapore 169631
Tel: (65) 68813188


No comments: