Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Webcam ON with Deana when i am eating! :O!

***************************************************************

Update: Anyone who knows where to get orange jacket can tell
me? :DD Or even better, buy me one! HoHo~ :p
Tell me if you found one!! :DD

***************************************************************



Woo! Yesterday ate Macdonald again.. hehe! :p But this time it
is special! I am eating with my webcam ON with Deana! :D Don't
know why but i just randomly webcam with a stranger.. hoho~ :p



Yesterday i was so hungry & Deana was laughing at all my actions.. :L
Funny thing is that she says that i have the RICH $$ look! hoho! You
gotta be kidding me Deana! LOL!

She also say i am very cute & hot which i totally disagree? lols..



Deana actually got crazy when she saw my sister.. LOL! She says that
she is damn cute.. Wahh!! LOL! But i think my sister is irritating &
K-POH! -,- My brother & I hate her so much.. She report everything
so our parents everytime.. K-POHHH!! :XX


So in the end i wanted to pushed my sister away for snatching my
lime-light!! :L Sorry, this photo is so un-glam.. :LL Damn sister la!

************

Special Thanks to Deana for providing the Photos.


No comments: