Monday, June 1, 2009

Movie Preview!


Honestly saying, i can't wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow is my day! {:
I got a chance to see "Hannah Montana: The Movie" PREVIEW!
Woots! {: You'll be wondering who i will be going with yea? :D

I'll be going with my God-sister! {: His name is Rae.
I'll take loads of pictures tomorrow especially photos with her!



So wha are you waiting for?! {: Go get the first ticket
on 4th June 2009 and watch it first! I bet you'll not
regret it. {:


Note: I'm sorry if today's post is too boring for you guys..
Not really in a very good mood now.. :[ But i still love you guys. {:

******


Suddenly feel like fading away from you.
Just don't know what's right for both of us now.
But I guess the best is just to go away from you.
There is no other way but this.

I know it's very cruel, but I am sorry.

No comments: