Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Complain Complain Complain!!!! AH!!!


I want to complain!! :XX Recently I've realised, people "read" a blog,
they don't really read! They look at pictures only?!? Why?!?!

You mean pictures are more interesting then my words? Hmm..
But sometimes i have important message how?! Like the previous
previous post on the Jurong Bird Park. I asked you guys one
question, no one answered.. -,-

Most people are only attracted to the BANGLADESH thing.. -,-
I know that's interesting!! But there are more!!! bleh~~

******

Yesterday went to school and i was so damn tired! So came
back and have a good bath & SLEEP!!!! {: [ Got to tell you, this is
my worst nightmare ever! I cried & shouted!! X.X!! ]

Yea.. I had a nightmare! What is it about?! READ!!!! -,-

There are 3 girls in my dream.. A,B & C. In the dream, i am with
girl C & playing with her while we are going back to our class
after our assembly..

Suddenly, girl B called my name & i don't know who the fuck is that..
So i replied her la!

Me: Yes?
Girl B: -Speaking in one whole string of malay that i don't understand-
Me: Huh? What? I don't understand! -Look at girl C-
Can you explain?
Girl B: -Look at Girl C and called her not to say anything & at the
same time acting cute to me-
Me: huh? -go down the stairs and as her what?-

When i am at the same ground as her.. she did something that made
me scream & cried!! DAMN!! She suddenly jumped onto my back
then then kissed my cheek!! GHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I screamed & cired & tried to shake her of from me but she grab
me to tightly!! SHOOT!! So i kept on crying la? EEK!! When i woke
up, i was crying & breathing very fast & told myself that i am so
scared of girls now.. :'[!!!

No comments: