Saturday, June 20, 2009

Short update.


I am really sorry that haven't been updating my blog for so long..
Kind of busy these few days with sorting out things like my emotions
and my friend's...

Yesterday went out with Kelly, Ailin, Zitong and other guys to the
car racing thing at AMK arcade.. Kind of lame though.. -,-

But I am kind of happy to meet a new friend which is Ziting. {: She look
like one of my friend too.. Not original.. lols.. A lot of things had happen
yesterday and it makes to so damn tired..

My legs are aching and almost break into two.. :l I was complaining to
Zitong all the way on the phone that i am very warm & my legs are aching..
so auntie right? :ll

Well, i will be going out today again.. -,- To accompany Kelly.. Another
tired day again... :ll


******

NOTE:

School holidays MAYBE extended due to H1N1. I don't think it is
a thing to be happy of because our 'N' Levels & 'O' Levels will be pushed
back & our End Of Year Holidays will be shortened!!

So guys, when you go out, please wear a mask. {: I am going to buy/do
a mask soon so that when i wear it, it looks cute rather then retard.. XD

SEE YOU SOON! :DD

No comments: