Saturday, June 27, 2009

Chio stuffs on the way.

Early in the morning went to Ailin's house! So jealous about one thing in her house!! Her ultra LARGE computer screen! OMG! It's like her brother/Ailin is blind and need one ultra LARGE one to help them to see clearly... HAHAHA!


Big right?! God.. -,- I can go blind if i sit there for the whole day.. :/ Surprisingly, someone didn't go blind.. :/ Ailin's brother use the computer for the whole day okay! Wa lao eh! Plus it's like the whole june holiday? I'll go "seh" [madness] if i do that.. -,-

Ailin also help me to edit my blogskin which i the current one that i am using? I KNOW! IT LOOKS A LITTLE LIKE TYPICALBEN'S BLOGSKIN! -,- Seriously, not really happy/used to this current blogskin yet.. And also, i don't care if it looks like TypicalBen's Blogskin.. Really tired of all those crap already.. -,-

Today is also not my day too.. -,- Feel very "Seh" when we are outside.. Totally have NOTHING to do okay.. -,- Kelly actually said she will be with us today. But HOLY MAMA~ She follow the Kianann again.. How cute is this couple.. -,-

She said that she will be accompany us tomorrow again just now.. So let's prepare to see HOLY MAMA appear in my blog again tomorrow. {:

******

Ailin is also very insane. She said she want to accompany Kelly to sell Ice-Cream later which totally makes no sense? Ailin & I was ranting about how Bad/stupid can it be to be going around from block to block & door to door like a dog and don't even earn more then $25 per day?

Plus, majority of Singaporeans have a very bad impression of students/people who are selling Ice-Cream door to door because their first impression given to people is already bad! Having ear studs on any part of the face, having tatto, hurling vulgarities & walking with both hands shaking so widely that only 1 person can have the passage way. -,-

Don't have any idea why they want to do this.. -,- [ Okay i just farted on my clothed chair.. :/ sorry, random.. :D ]


******

GO H1N1! Currently, there are 300 over cases of H1N1 in Singapore! In no time, i think it will hit 500 over cases because there are more people boarding the train/bus in the morning!

1 spread 2, 2 spread 4 and so on!


I also don't know why but only people under 20s or 30s got H1N1. Why? Are we so weak? Or maybe H1N1 only love young blood, like vampires? HOHO!

Recently i also saw a lot of people wearing mask! God!



She's one of them. LOL! I was choosing my pen with Ailin yesterday and suddenly saw her very attracting mask.. I thought she's in her 30s or 40s.. :/ But actually she is like 15 or 16? OMG.. -,- She looks so high class to me because of her jacket.. Damn.. RICH!! $$$

Also, Read This post. Yesterday i was with Ailin and LOADS of people are giving out fliers. WASTE-te PAPER!

******

Bought this pouch and the straps for my camera.. :DD

No comments: