Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Girls are really stupid aren't they?

A lot of girls have been telling me that they wanted to slim down
very quickly but don't know how/what to do..

Some dumb girls also told me that they wanted to slim down by smoking.. -,-


I think you girls are really crazy..




Do you know that some people smoke, they will also gain weight?
Worst comes to worst, you'll get this on the right!!




Seriously, if you get this, i have to say "hallelujah" to you.. {: Prepare
to go to HELL/Heaven~


There are a lot of healthy ways you can slim down don't they? Why you
have to use smoking as one of your "pills"? You think smoking looks damn
cool?


LOADS of non-smokers out there HATE smokers a lot! Why? Because
they are so INCONSIDERATE! They smoke when waiting at the traffic
light or waiting for the bus at the bus stop!

HELLO?!?! NON-SMOKERS are there please! -,- You mean
you want us to smell your SMELLY SMOKE that comes from your
SMELLY
MOUTH?!

We don't deserve it okay!


You want to die from smoking is non of my business! But don't get all
the non-smokers to die with you! We don't owe you our life! -,-


I bet some of you are nodding your head and agreeing with me!


If you're not the inconsiderate once, i also want to tell you, DON'T SMOKE!
I don't think you're that dumb to spoil your own body right?

If you already smoke, quit it!




Stop smoking or should i say, DON'T SMOKE DUMB ASSES!

Be cool like me & my sister! :D

No comments: