Thursday, June 4, 2009

Timetable!!!


First thing first!!! Vote! I bet i am the best Youth blogger
aren't I? LOL!! CLICK IT! {:

******

Today, i was told to draw a Study Timetable out so that
i know when to study and when to play! *roll-eyes*

Seriously saying, i hate timetables A LOT!!! It controls everything!
Damn it! So today i drew one~ Can say it's damn farking
fugly luh~ -,- [ At least i make an effort to draw right idiots.. ]


Here's the fugly timetable.


Seriously, I like the slot, SHOPPING on Saturdays & Sundays!
WOOTS! I took a lot of time planning how & what to do for
everyday or every slot so that i will not get bored luh~ Put in
so much effort in it la! ghaa~

Most irritating part is? My father called me to change it again.. :X
Because if you did see carefully below every slot, there is a lot of
computer time.. [ Home/blogging is my LIFE please.. -,- I need
it VERY MUCH!!! :X ]

Got to say, I WILL NOT CHANGE & I WILL STICK TO THIS!
I know my teachers will read my blog... -,- You think i care?
I will want to work hard, but i will not me a hardcore mad cow
book worm that study like they are totally hapless... -,-

No comments: