Friday, June 5, 2009

MacDonalds!!


OMG OMG OMG!! Today totally is so boring!! Early in the
morning, my mother's voice covers everything! Gosh!
Women is always so nagging and loud.. LOL!! :XX

******

Today i had MacDonald for lunch AGAIN!!! *shake butt*
HAHAHA! I know la! Having MacDonald often is bad for my
health! But i can't control! :XX I'm so addicted to the Mac Wing!
It's so nice~ Though it's like the same as every other chicken wing?
Whatever la! Just think that it's nicer the the farking KFC's
Chicken wings.. GHAA!!

My mother also freakin agree with it! We had KFC Chicken
wings last week i think? ALL FATS! Meat is with OIL!
GHAA!! Worst still, the salad have PORK OIL SMELL!!
Malays Alert!! *faints*

So all and all! MacDonald is still the BEST!! LOLL!
*smile with glee*


******

I know loads of people are now like talking about me & saying
ewww~ on everything i post or whatever~ -,- I can just say,
continue saying lor~

#1
I don't fucking care~

#2
I don't fucking think you're 100% prefect to say me. {:

#3
I don't think you're any better then me?!

#4
You totally have no life and nothing to do, so you thought of
viewing my blog to pass time? [ which is stupid? Because your
mouth will comment so much and get angry or whatever? I
don't fucking care? ]

#5
I don't think everyone with friend will not gossip lor.. -,-
So i also have friends, so i also gossip.. But not to the extend
to write it here YET! {:

#6
I totally agree i am not so clever, so what? You're genious?
If you're a genious, i don't think you'll be "wasting" your damn
time using the computer but studying. {:

#7
I agree i am ugly too! So? You mean you're pretty/handsome/
cute/etc. etc.? No. {: Everyone who phrase themselve on
their on looks are normal the opposite way. Because in their
heart, they are peice of shit which is totally usless when they
are good looking though. {:

You'll ask "since you are ugly, why bother making yourself
look nicer because it's usless" -,-

People who say this are really usless and stupid.. -,-
Making yourself look nicer and what not can boost your
confidence level and also you can look presentable to
others right? No one is unable to make themselves look
nicer.. I believe everyone can do it. {:


******

So people who keep on commenting so much on me and what not.
The photo below is SPECIALLY gifted to you. {: Love you idiots. {:

No comments: