Sunday, June 21, 2009

Guys can not be trusted. -,-

As you know i am single now.. Just one reason.
Being in a relationship is very scary. -,-

The day before yesterday and yesterday happened alot of things
that includes committing suicide and fight.. It's not the normal fight
okay.. It's a BIG one.. -,-

I seriously have to tell you girls out there that guys can not be trusted...


Why? I have heard a lot of guys telling my girl friends "I love you. I will
protect you no matter what"

End up the girls will be like "woah.. so touched.."


GIRLS!! WAKE UP!! Guys at the age of 12 to 19/20 are just too
immature to handle a real relationship please! -,- [ majority ]

Everything the guys says are just crap! It's just a very short sentence
to just make you feel happy, that all? -,-


I also don't understand why guys love to be in a relationship where they
already know that both of them will not have a good ending? I mean
like me age.. i can BET the couples will not get married la! -,-


So what for going through all the trouble to get into relationships
and waste money, time, energy on it?! If you really think the guy is
the one that will be your husband [ not going to happen ], then i also
still think you shouldn't waste your time on relationships first now!!

You guys should be studying rather then crying over break
ups and
jealousy!


I bet when you study now, when you grow up, you will have a better
future and have more money!

In the end, more guys/girls will like you la! In the end, you will be
choosing people rather then people choosing you like a DOG! -,-


I also do know that currently, having sex at the age of 15 or 16 is
very common now.. But i have to say, you girls are stupid.. -,-
Shiok? Exciting? Cool?


NO!

It is totally spoiling the image of you to your future husband! No guys
will like they women to be touched BEFORE! Don't tell me you are
going to lie to your husband and tell him you're a virgin?

Then you got to be thick skinned then.. -,-


Girls! Be smart! Don't give your virginity to STUPID GUYS! Or
should i say, don't get into sexual intercourse with guys! You
will also get AIDS!!!! -,-

So you'll be wondering who is the best in your life huh? :D

FRIENDS!


Mix with the right friends too please.. -,- Don't go with people who
teach you how to smoke like no body's business or teach you to do
wrong thing.. -,-

Mix with friends that study! Shop! Blog! Everything that is good!

Like the three of us. {:



My friendship with Ailin is already 12 years! And my relationship with
Kelly is 5 years!

Don't learn bad things! :D

No comments: