Friday, June 12, 2009

Meet up with 2 Chio Girls! :D


Ho Ho!! You guys will be wondering why andric will be going out with
two chio girls at night? Well, it's all Crystal's fault.. LOL!

Let me introduce to you my two chio friends okay? LOL!


TADA! The on on the left, you call her Crystal! :D The one on the
right, you call her ShiYing! :DD

All three of us stay in the same block can?! WAHAHA! We are even
primary school friends! So touched that we are still contacting each
other until now! Woho!

Well, yesterday Crystal MSN me and asked if i want to go to
the playground and have a chat/play. As you know, ysterday the
weather is soooo HOT!

So i rejected going to the playground but called her to go to Lot1.
So we prepare..! :D Called Shiying too la..

Actually Linden is tagging along.. But he have a small fight with his
mother? Fight for just the socks problem.. cute though.. LOL!

Anyways, we went till very late uh.. Then we slack at the void deck
to take photos!! :D We even take some jump shots.. haha! Kind of
enjoy everything! :DD

Do you still have contact with your primary school friends? {:


******

Do enjoy all the pictures! :DD Love ya! :D


My leg.. -,- So white please.. -,- god damn..





I look like a ghost suddenly popping out to take photo leh! :[







******

I LOVE the rest of the photos.. hehe!
They all rocks like HELL! :DD







Eh? Where are the two girls? Hmm..













Want to have a outing with me? Drop me a E-mail then! :D
contagioussboy@gmail.com

No comments: