Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not happy, your business. {:




TIME TO SAY SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE! :D


Someone said that I COPY TYPICAL BEN! HELLO?!?! BLIND FREAK?
I didn't plagiarize him, idiot! It is very true that people plagiarize me la!


Some of you will be shaking your head and say that i am thick skinned
because i say people plagiarize me.. I have witness ass hole! -,-

I even call her to compare my blog post
and the *****'s post okay! -,-


Even though i may seem similar to TypicalBen but all in all,
I AM WHO I AM!

ANDRIC CHIA QI RONG! OPEN YOUR EYES WIDER! IDIOTS!

Don't tell me in this world, only Typicalben like orange or chio orange
stuffs? You gotta be kidding! Xiaxue also like Chio stuffs! Pink chio
stuffs! You mean people like Pink chio stuffs can not buy the same
pink stuffs like her?! -,-

I admit that my blogskins looks a little like his, SO WHAT?!?!
My DOTS are way bigger then his, idiots! MY Orange is also
way different then his orange okay!


One blind freak also say that the way i take my photo looks like
TypicalBen.. That guy must be blind.. -,- Or should i say,

WHO IS SO STUPID TO REMEMBER HOW TYPICALBEN
TAKE
PHOTO AND COPY IT?!?! YOU?!?! -,-


My brain space is not enough for all these okay! -,- I know TypicalBen
is a FAMOUS BLOGGER. SO? Big Shit? He like orange and i can't?

Though he didn't say i can't but you guys perpetually stated clearly that
i copy him & i can't like Orange Colour!

Next is about me wearing WIG!!!!


SO WHAT?!?! You mean got offence? Did government say that human
who wear it will get death penelty? HAHAHA! -,-

IF you are really A HUMAN, you'll accept WHO PEOPLE ARE but not
HOW PEOPLE LOOK! {:

Then you'll be wonder "why you wear wig since you say people should
accept who you are, no big deal mah if never wear.."


EVERYONE wants to look good are't they? -,- If you look good, your
confidence level will be higher and thus you will be more presentable to
people right?

Don't tell me what shit "natural is better". You believe this? I don't..
You'll know when you get older and when your whole face get shaggy,
see if you want to apply foundation to cover or not or go for facial treatment!

Don't tell me you don't! It's too early to tell, idiots..


Say all you want that i copy typicalben or whatever.. Since you are
not happy with my DOTS SKIN i change to a better one then!

Also, i am not CRAZY over Typicalben okay! What fuck i want to
copy him for?! Madness?

I did play Habbo with Randy [ Typicalbe's Brother ] before and i am
not the one going gaga over them okay! -,- It's one of my friend
go is going gaga over both Randy & Ben! -,-


If you don't accept what/how i do thing or write..
Or maybe even how i look.. I can just say, you're not welcome to
this blog.

I don't need your views. Loads of my friends accepted who i am and
what i am.. If you don't and you think that i am disgusting and you're
handsome/pretty.. Think it over again.. -,-

No comments: