Monday, June 15, 2009

New Items!! WAA!! :p


Ahh!! As you guys know that i went to the hospital just now.. :{
So damn scary please~ Because i am taking allergy test and the doctor
says that there will be needles poking your hand..

I tell you.. It's quit pain lor~ Worst thing is? She poke 20 over holes
on both of my hand to test!! GOD! Pain like siao! -,-

At first she have to mark where she wanted to poke then mark them
with numbers.. Funny part is my hand is filled with all the park inked
numbers and dots..

I kept on staring at my pity hand before it got poked okay.. :[
When the doctor started to poke, my face is like :LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!
Damn pain okay!! -,-

The chemicals have to stay on my hand for 15in to see the effect.
[ what thing am i allergic to.. ]

Well, it is good/clever for them to shift our attention to their questions
rather then keep thinking of our poor hands.. The doctor asked me
LOADS of question that i only can remember 2 or 3 now.. :l

After 10 min, my hands starts to get itchy man! Gha!! She told me
not to scratch it.. -,- Damn..

Finally 15min reach and i can scratch! :l Not really la.. She is still examine
my hand.. Still measure how big the swell on my hands grow lor..

i still remember.. The number 5 dot on my hand have the biggest swell..
and it is the MOST ITCHIEST ONE! AH!!

worst part comes.. she told me that my swell on my hands willl
stay there for 2 or 3 weeks!!!!! SIAO!!! Now i look at it hor, still
have the small dots okay!! HOW TO GO OUT?!?! CRAZY!! -,-

Since i so sad.. i bought somethings to cheer me up and also reward
myself for not crying.. hehe!! :p


The Orange Watch! :D




The Orange Hat! :DD



The Bag!! :DDD


Going to make a blog badge for my blog so that you guys can link me
up easily! :D Love you guys!! :DD

No comments: