Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Guys, I love you. (:


Friends plays a really important role in school be it helping each other out or pulling each other up when anyone falls. In ITE, everyone thought we're bad students with little amount of manners or will have no strong bonds with each other like how poly students have with each other.

Though sometimes we have small little baby fights, we're still back to caring each other as much as we do before. Fights between classmates that i've witness in class makes me feel really heart broken but at the same time got me to see that my classmates really have strong bonds with each other.

During the fight of the two classmates, everyone in the class actually shouted the same thing which is

"Ehh! Don't like that lahh! Classmate why want to fight? Stop ley!"


It really put me into tears that we really treat each other as bothers and sisters but not enemies in the secondary or primary school days where we LOVE to see fights in class. We'll laugh out loud about the fight and joke about it and not stop the fight.


6 months have passed and I've got a really big clique of friends in class. The bonding is really strong. Even people wanted to join in the clique, we'll have to kind of consider because we're afraid that anything will break us apart like the glass.


Did you realise my head is effing small? WTF.

I love you, guys. (:

****** ****** ******

Sheryl & ME!

Today is another wednesday that i don't have to attend school! YAY! :D Thought of going out with B but he's sick so i've no choice but to call others out for shopping as i've to pay up my gangster phone bills at the same time.

You're not wrong that if you're guessing i'm going out with sheryl today. :D I'll have to get changed anyway. :D See you guys soon here and keep updated! :DD

B, get well soon. (:
ily. :D

1 comment:

QiuQiu said...

Hehe.. Stay cute hor ^.^