Saturday, May 22, 2010

Thinking..


Thinking.. Thinking.. Thinking..


What are you thinking now?? I've got so much things going on in my head. School is taking up most of my time now and i've hardly got time for myself for computer entertainment.

As usual, editing photos and blogging is what i always love to do when i'm using the computer and i'll ALWAYS find photos to edit even though i've finish editing all the photos. :O


You love editing photos? :O Maybe try editing my photos and send it to my mail-box? HAHA! Get it done now asap guys! :p ( Mail: contagioussboy@gmail.com )

Here's the photo!

Non-edited version looks like this.

Edited version (Male version).

Edited version (Female Version).



Here are a few series of photos of my chio grey-ish green hair! :O Enjoy! :D







aaandric, xoxo with loves. :DD

No comments: