Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day! :DD

First of all, wishing all mothers who are reading my gorgeous blog a Happy Mother's Day! :D


Honestly, Mother's Day is a very good day to show my love to my mom! *smiles with glee* 

Went back home before 12 and the first thing i do is to go into my sister's room and plan with her to give me mom a surprise kiss and wish her a Happy Mother's Day when the clock strikes 12a.m.! :p

At the very ending of  everything, i can see my mom's eyes are filled with tears and what's best is that when i'm bathing half way, she called me and say she love me & thank me for the love kiss i've given her on her cheek with my little sister! WAHA! :p


Though i've no gifts for her this year but i think my kiss on her cheek is a surprise gift eh? I rarely kiss my mom so it's SPECIAL! YES! 

I know some of you guys out there kept kissing your mom's face like kissing a paper! SO? 


I'll end abruptly here but i've got a very cute video for you to watch! I love them a lot and their music! :p BYE! :)


No comments: