Saturday, May 22, 2010

Your service sucks! >:{

Who's a fan of Mcdoanlds?? I am! :D


Dulan to the maximum of what chee bye service i've gotten from one of the Mcdonalds branch outlets at Limbang Shopping Centre.


Under a good weather after the rain happily walking towards Mcdonalds thinking that it's really a good day that mom did not really disagree with me & my brother from having Mcdonalds tonight and she even gave me the money to buy it! Though it's just Mcdonalds but she normally will just nag like one old grandma when we buy Mcdonalds for dinner because she'll ask 'what's so nice of Mcdonalds?', 'why wouldn't we get sick of it?', 'is it really that nice?', on and on and on non-stop!

So i was in the shop ordering my 2 set of Filet-O-Fish meal t this short lady and SWAY SWAY everytime i always kena her!


I DON'T KNOW WHY!

For not only the 1st time, not also the 2nd but A LOT OF TIMES that she fucking give the buay song face while taking my orders and packing my orders!


Worst off is that i still remember previously i asked for 2 PACKET of curry sauce & 2 PACKET of bbq sauce, she just only gave me 1 PACKET of bbq and 1 packet of curry! Your restaurant so poor is it? Give me one more BBQ sauce & curry sauce also can not?! Nabeh!

Today, yet again i asked for 4 PACKET of curry sauce & 2 PACKET of BBQ sauce.


She only gave me 1 PACKET of curry sauce!

Chao bye bye! She some more can 'HAR?!' me with the fucking buay song face when i repeated the second times i wanted 4 PACKET of curry sauce! Dulan maximum okay!


I'm not really angry with the amount of packet of BBQ or Curry sauce that she've given me but i'm totally not happy with her service attitude given to me!

Who cares if you've got mensuration today that you've got REALLY bad mood?!

You're in the service line!

You're not running a company and that you're a boss, bitch! Get it?!


No matter how tired or fucked up you are on that day, you're still OUGHT to fucking give a SMILE to YOUR CUSTOMERS! Go home and give the black face to your family all you want because I DON'T CARE!

You've got NO CHOICE because you're working in a service line that you HAVE TO give a smile NO MATTER WHAT.


By the way, couldn't be that EVERYDAY you've got mensuration?! Almost EVERYTIME you fucking serve me or others, you have got NO SMILE on your damn face! Not enough space to squeeze in a smile is it? Face too small? Go for plastic surgery and add more fats or meat lah! Since i think you need one so badly too! (-_-)


FYI, if you want to bad mouth people like me. PLEASE ME SMART!

DON'T DO IT IN FRONT OF ME IN TAMIL! 


It seems like you're so bimbotic that even THIS simple skills you don't even know. Thus i seriously think i may have to get this up to the HQ and get you fired!!



Be careful tonight when you are on the cab! *ouch!* :)
(I'm using English but not Tamil you racist!)

No comments: