Wednesday, May 12, 2010

KFC Experience with B! (EXTREME!)

I've to say first that I KFC a lot!


But because of what really extreme happen today in the Lot 1 KFC outlet, I totally have no appetite to finish my KFC meal and gave the rest to B to help me finish it! ):

Can you actually believe that actually a staff of the KFC outlet is capable of making me not able to have the appetite to eat? Actually it's a female staff to start with! What she did in the KFC outlet is seriously unbearable pain to my eyes & stomach!!


She fucking scratch her Vagina in front of everyone!! 

*FAINTS*


She did it not only once but more than 5 times in front of everyone. How disgusting can that be?? (!!!) Mad extreme case i've ever seen in my 17 years of my life.


I did believe she's having menstruation that her Vagina is hurting her or something?

BUT SHE NEED NOT HAVE TO SCRATCH IT IN FRONT OF US?! God gracious!


At the very first, i thought she's not able to go toilet while she's working but after i called one of the staff in KFC and asked what did happen to her, they claim they allowed her to go to the toilet but she just said she don't need the toilet and at the point of time while i'm talking to the staff, she did come up and said she need the toilet. (-_-)

Obviously she need one right?! She's madly scratching her vagina in front of everyone while everyone is enjoying their KFC meals!


After her long toilet break, i did realize lots of very funny thing from her!
(It's damn extreme too. A must read section!)

Funniest thing I've observed from her is

1) She carried a chair front spot A and go one round of the KFC and put the chair back to spot A again and smiling while carrying it!

2) I did suspect she love to be a world class model! She love to pose in front of the door with her two legs open very wide like as if she's having a photo shoot!

3) She loves to walk round & round the KFC outlet smiling to herself and talking to herself.

4) I don't know the reason why but she just loves to take out her phone from her pocket and knock it on the wall. I guess it's a spoiled phone? The moment she slide up the phone, the LCD screen isn't light up at all. It's a blank screen. Thank god she didn't say hello to the phone if not i'll thought she's really crazy and laugh the whole day!

5) She loves to stare at one spot and smile. Not chairs. Not tables but humans! MAD SCARY!


Hopefully she will not do this again next time when i'm there or maybe i should consider not going there anymore to have my KFC. Gross!

2 comments:

Clararawoolala said...

My tian! Lot one's kfc got such staffs? Dont think I ever kena her before. Sick max!

Anonymous said...

omg