Friday, May 7, 2010

Pawpaw Panda aaandric! (:


As being named by someone that i'm a lazy panda recently and i thought panda is really a cute lovely creature okay! I'll call it an animal instead. Creature sounds really scary & crazy.


Haven't been having much time for myself to really sit down in front of the computer and get on with blogging but school's really making me crazy really soon! Upcoming Tuesday onwards, class test are all roaming in and not to forget the main final exams that we're talking about in the very end that we're going to take for every module!

Honestly. I've gotten no shit in my brain about the course. If you are going to ask me any questions about the course, even the easiest question. I doubt i am able to give you the right answer. (T~T)

Do remember to get more people to Rally my blog under the category of ESAB Best Individual Blog for the Singapore Blog Awards 2010 as i was being nominated! :D Please spare me some time of yours for me please! (:

You'll have to search a little for my blog under the category of ESAB Best Individual Blog as there are lots of bloggers signed their blogs up.


Rally me! Rally me! :D
Click the badge below to refer you to the page. (:




Love you guys & byebye! :D

No comments: