Sunday, May 16, 2010

Update! :O


Yeayea! I know i've not been updating for 1 week and all of you guys have been coming here to check if i'm updating but the fact is i've not been updating for 1 week! LOL :l


Well, yesterday actually i did want to finish up a post on the even of SURGE II regarding me being really unhappy of a few factors but yea, it's half done and rushed out for PINKdotSG event. (:

I'm not quite loving that event venue because i've to mad fan myself like one dog dripping saliva non-stop. GOSH! I think they should consider changing a better windy venue? Though they have got a round cute little looking fan being distributed but i don't see everyone there having it including me! WALAO!

But i'm quite O.M.G. that so many extreme AJs (gays) are there. Those handsome once are really okay but shocking to kind of know that they are not straight. :O I seriously think girls are not really recommended to be there because i think you girls will cry your eye balls out of all the really handsome guys being gay. LOL Okay, I'm evil. HAHA!


I'm actually quite liking much to mix around with extreme AJs starting from yesterday night because i really find them entertaining & interesting! What they say or do are really different and funny that can make me laugh all the way even though i'm quietly sitting beside them having dinner with them.

FYI, I totally admire one AJ that had dinner with us yesterday because he had 2 HUGE diamond rings on his fingers and it totally hurts my eyes everytime it blinks. Heard that he's a Make-up Artist and earns $200 and above for one make-up sessions. *jaw drops* Don't look down on Homosexuals okay! LOL


Hand-band thatB bought for me. (:


Shall sign off from here and just keep waiting for my next half done post really soon. I'll do it in school if i can. ((: BAI!


Do follow me on twitter now for more of my instant updates. :DD [ @aaandric ]

No comments: