Monday, May 3, 2010

Under the Rainbow after the rain. (: Vote for aaandric now @ Singapore Blog Awards! :D


It's Monday today and lots of friends of mine that are in Poly & ITE are still going to school because they have to. I know i have to! But i'm just too not bothered to go for the rubbish "Anger Management Talk". If i'm angry, i'll just blog/tweet! I did not and will not vent my anger on anyone. I think it's absolute not fair for the person that you vent your anger on. Really stupid. Deserve one tight slap.


As usual, i've to attend school tomorrow and get working and prepare for another exam! FYI, the Lecturer will only inform one or two weeks earlier before the exams. Are Poly Lecturer like that too? Please tell me no or it'll be double toughness. (-.-'')

*** *** ***

Anyway! I'm was nominated for EASB Best Individual Blog blog category for Singapore Blog Awards 2010! Thanks to the person who have nominated me. :D But i need your help now! :)


As you know, all competitions do come with voting system and i need you to help me Rally For My Blog!! :D

Simply just search for my blog under the category of ESAB Best Individual Blog & CLICK the rally button!:D

But before that, kindly spare some time for me to register a account first as they'll have pop-ups for you to login before you can Rally! :D The webpage have lots of stuffs to read and play! So the trouble of making an account for that site is worth it! :D

Click the badge below to bring you to the page. :D




My life is in your hands guys! :) Vote for me now! :D
♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will vote for you,if your face is down in the toilet bowl.