Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Admit.

Kill me if you want for saying this but i have to!! Recently i'm totally lazy to start blogging or may i even say, i don't know how to start to. FTW?

Don't know what's stuck in my brain or what that i don't/can't produce a good post like i used to. -_- Maybe i ate too much fattening food and the oil got stuck there. Nice one.

Anyway,  cut down all the crap and keep you guys updated on what i've been doing lately or have not been doing lately okay. I'll get back to the 'heels @ orchard' post now WITHOUT any pictures as i thought recently i look like a ghost with uber pale face and i don't wish to be like one of a bitch blogger who scare people off the moment people go to there blog. (The blog was recommended by my lovely cousin. Thanks lor. Got freaked out.) I think her blog title should be named after 'Fail Photo Blog' or something. Best name i can think of now is, 'Want to see ghost? Come my blog. I have tons of them.'.


Anyway, why i keep talking about her? -_- Let's get back on track.


I don't know if i did mention on my blog or twitter (Or did i just told Fauzi about it?) that i really have the huge urge to try on high heels and walk along Orchard road and see what kind of freaking stares i'll get! :O


Good enough (I think god grant my wish?), I'm able t try on VERY HIGH high heals 31st March 2010, wednesday at orchard road! :D Did you see me there?

Reason why i'm on the 'uber high' high heels is because it's my friend's of course and she can't stand the pain of her leg continuing wearing the 'uber high' high heels and I took over the heels and let her have my handsome chio shoes instead.. (My shoe is really handsome and chio. Stop denying the fact. Shut up & continue reading.) :)


Yes! I am emphasizing on the word, 'UBER HIGH' because it's really high! Get it?!


Miraculously, I'm able to walk better than a woman, better than a man on heels! LOL! But it' fucking pain. -_- I'm walking like a fucking duck when i'm at home when having my bare foot touching my cold marble floor. WTF.


But it's worth it okay! Lots of ladies there commented that my legs is belly the chio on the 'uber high' high heels and they were belly the envious of my legs. (: WAHAHAHAH! Okay, i'm crazy. -_-


But at least i'm not afraid to dare guys to have high heals on now! Dare me you bitch ass! I know i don't dare to last time but i dare now okay!! OKAY! >:]

I'm gonna dare you to wear it along orchard road  and the punishment for not wearing it is, i want you to tell your mama you're a GAY!


kthxbai! :)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: