Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"The Dark Side" Series.

You can't see the poison. It's not too late.

Love. Hate.

A world of my own. Silence. Darkness. Playboy.

I don't plan. I don't kill.

Inspired By Black Soshi.

P/s; Took the whole day editing it! I'm NOT a pro, yet.
P/s/s; Next new series of photos coming up quite soon. (:
P/s/s/s; You might be wondering why is there ONLY 4 photos?! SO FUCKING LESS! It's because at first, i don't intend to do it in the first place and after i've seen the effects/outcome of the editing, I love it so much and got the inspiration to do it. :D
P/s/s/s/s; I did not put any lip gloss on. Stop denying the fact.
P/s/s/s/s/s; Statement above may be true, may be false. You decide. You make the story.

Bye! :D
aaandric.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: