Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy BURSTday to myself! Finally! :DD

First of all, apologies for the lack of updates recently as I've always been going out non-stop with all my friends for BURSTday outing and what not! :) Of course I'll not make you guys miss out lots of interesting things/events that's happening in my life and I'll keep you guys updated very soon! :D


If you guys did follow me closely @ twitter, you'll definitely know that I went to City Harvest church yesterday which is a Good Friday! :) To sum up everything, it was REALLY AWESOME! :D The drama production and everything was great and very entertaining! But I'll have to say more in my next post about it with pictures included! :)


It was my actual birthday today and had plan to head town with my schoolmates to celebrate with them! I have to go off now before I'm late again! :O see you guys later! :D

No comments: