Saturday, April 24, 2010

Brother&Sister Photo Edition.

As a loyal reader of my blog, you'll know that i love my sister a lot and always have photos with her on my blog. Today, not surprised, i have a few photos with her again and i edited it first to post it while i go edit the other photos of the Singapore Flyer Tour Trip. (:


Siblings are important though they're naughty at times. You may not know when you need them. My brother & sister did help me out when i need help, i love you. (:


No doubt sometimes i'm really a bad brother to start off with, you two still always have me in mind. Not forgetting to share all your joys with me. I'm really proud to be two of your elder brother. (: Two of you are smart asses, don't give up! Beat everyone in the class, i know you two can do it! (:


Message to sister:
You're really a naughty sister sometimes but i understand you're still young and you did always have princess temper which all girls have it. You'll always be my princess sister in my heart no matter what. Your care towards me is priceless. You will not fail to make me smile when you smile. You always share your prizes/presents/foods/goodies with me rather than 2nd brother and i'm touched. I love you. (:


Message to brother:
You ah! Recently you're being so naughty. Your attitude towards daddy & mommy aren't really nice and i hope i can see a change from that okay? (: You're a smart ass like lil sis and i do hope you'll do very well and make us proud of you. (: You know you can do it, everyone knows. (: It's okay if you don't get someone you like to be with you. She will sure die flat on the floor the moment she see you in the future driving a Lamborghini. HAHA! Love you bro. (:

Here's a series of photos of me & my vain sister who loves to take picture with me. (: Hope you'll love it! :D











Byebye! (:

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: