Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fail Wednesday.



How should i start this retarded post for a fail day.


Alright, let me start this way. Wednesday, 7th April 2010 is actually a day where brendan and i made an outing together where he wanted to celebrate my birthday.


The night before the day, dad suddenly told me that i've to go for my regular dental check up and i've t reach the hospital by 11a.m. sharp. Imagine me having to wake up at 9 and meet brendan at 9:30?! But in the end, i still woke up late and meet brendan at 10 instead of 9:30. HAHA!


After consulting my dental doctor, both Brendan and i headed down to Dhoby Ghout to have our yummy lunch @ Just Asia. Had lots of fun with two cups of ice-cream because we get to see our pretty ice-cream turn into fountain flowing out of the cup. WAHA! Okay lame.



From this time onwards, we have nothing much to do and we just went The Cathay and sat around @ level 2. The Cathay is of course is nice place because we found lots of things we want to buy from the shops there! :D Awesome! :D

Of course we decided to head down to Marina Barrage to have fun and fly our cute Bat kite. So we headed down to marina bay and on our way to marina barrage! :D


Honestly speaking, on our way from the Marina Bay MRT to the Bus stop, i feel like i'm in china or malaysia where there's fucking lots of smelly wind and dusty fly around in the air and cause you to have a sudden dust mask!


They're having massive construction there and loads of huge trucks are on the road carrying sands and whatever rubbish! Worst of all, the side walk is just beside the roads and the trucks are very near us when they are on the road!


I seriously suggest one chio air condition tunnel for us okay! I hate to have my face full of dust on my was to marina barrage and end up taking ghostly looking photos with my friends! NO!


That's not all! I seriously wonder why buss 400 have to take 30min to reach the bus stop! It's VERY LONG okay! I thought all SMRT buses will come every 10 to 15 min? (!!!)


I have to say i'm dumb enough to alight with the construction worker yesterday and ended up being stuck at the construction site's bus stop for 40min for waiting the golden bus 400! Crazy or not? (!!!) -__-


One thing i hate at the point of time is the Bangladesh construction workers!


I think that's the only time they can be proud of themselves? Majority of the time, most of the Bangladesh construction woker will ride their bikes and pass by the bus stop that me & brendan will be at and they'll happily give a evil smile at me and lift their head high like as if we're really stuck down there with no help! CCB!


I can seriously remember one Bangladesh worker riding on his bike having a packet of milo with him & a piece of cake. He's drinking his damn milo and chewing his cake while riding like a smart alex than after that he looked at me with his head up high with a evil smile. FUCK?!


You got bike i don't have is it?! Your bike can throw away or donate to the museum already okay! Don't give me that evil smile look! You're not handsome at all!

If you can ready this post (I doubt you can anyway.), hope you'll fall badly like a prata while drinking and having that piece of cake like a smart alex! Your mom never teach you? Don't be over confident of yourself if not people will laugh at you! I'm laughing at you now!  

Watch your bike wheels!

No comments: