Thursday, December 16, 2010

Life.

Time flies really fast.

Year 2010 is coming to it's end really soon & it's not much an incitement for me. Used to celebrate Christmas & New Year with someone i really love which it'll be really different this year.Another new year also means another level of challenge for me which i have to complete & compete.

Emotions have been running wild. Heavily affected by people around me & felt that i've changed quite a fair bit from who i used to be. Love comes & go, same goes to some friends which i've to learn to accept & stay strong.


To round up my year of 2010, i should say that it's a tough year that i've got to handle my emotions really well which is a stepping stone up that allows me to learn how to handle my emotions well enough that it'll not affect people around me though sometimes it still will.

 Drama after another. I suppose it will always happen.

I'm stir up sometimes, i miss you.

No comments: