Thursday, December 9, 2010

OMG TALENTED CAMWHORE SISTER ! :O

Future Model In The Making.

LOL !!

With no help from me & i didn't know when she took it, i just randomly saw this in my camera when i'm uploading photos. I'm indeed shocked that she actually camwhore like a bitch. LOL !

All these have to blame me that I'm actually the one who used to always pull her to camwhore with me & after all the editing, she actually love it so much & requested to take photo with me more & wants me to post it on my blog. LOL CUTE MUCH SISTER ! :p

Maybe she did will be the future Bongqiuqiu even ! :O

I just love her cute bangs & thick long hair like Rapunzel ! If her hair were to be blonde like Xiaxue, I'll be crazily jealous & slap her for being so chio. Too bad that my jealousy level is so high & you can't do anything about it. *defensive*


I shall train her to be some chioest model around like my cousin since my sister have got long legs ! She's a little taller than her classmates & abnormally smarter than any primary 2 kids. She can debate well for your info & everytime i hate to lecture her for her wrong doings. She'll just debate madly. HATE IT !


I shall end here abruptly ! BYE ! :D

No comments: