Sunday, December 12, 2010

Imma Hot Topic.


Rumors here & there.Gossips from left & right. Comments from top to toe.


Really sick of these people though i know the theory that not everyone who knows you will like you but ain't you enough & bored of all the gossiping, commenting & spreading of those stupid coconut rumors that came out from your coconut brain ?!

Want to know how you coconuts look like to me ?!

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * 
* * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * 
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
* * * * * *
* * * * *
* * * *
* * *
* *
*

*SLAM BAM !!*


Except that you guys are ugly coconuts. 
Awesome much. I'm still able to look so nice acting to be like one coconut. :p


Wake up you coconuts ! Though everyone is entitled to their own opinions/comment but please be a smart goldfish ! Don't allow the gossip/spread rumors/comments spread to my ears for goodness sake ! How stupid can you be may i know ?



As I've said, i know i'm a hot topic but please stop showing that i am or i'll make you the hot topic on earth & you'll get a hell ride of your life time. -_-''


I might look harmless to you ( See my harmless face on top ? How friendly i am ! :D HAHA )but don't try stepping on my tail to much or too long. I'll get your leg bend like the roller coaster track though your legs are made of metal.


Today just ain't my day obviously. On a random note, i love the leopard printz jacket ! BOOMZ ! :) Looks like SHINee inspired  but i'm sorry, i ain't copying them at all though i love their music. It's just so coincidence that a friend of mine told me my style look like SHINee FOR THAT DAY especially that leopard printz jacket.

Finally i feel so much better now. *roll eyes* Just to let you know, i've tried spamming loud music into my ears & munch on fried dumplings but it don't work ! LIKE A SAD ONLY but finally, writing at this small column makes me feel better. At the same time you guys can read it too !

I'm so naise ! (:

No comments: