Tuesday, December 7, 2010

HOLIDAYYYY !!! :D


GOOD NEWS ! :D Finally Andric is set free from all the heavy load of projects & what not shits that's going on in school for quite a period of time. Amazingly enough, this few months of my time ain't wasted as i've learnt a lot ! Be it things in school or the OUTSIDE (scary fuck) WORLD. I felt that i've grown up quite a bit ! Please be happy ! HAHA ! (:


Just in case you've missed out quite a fare bit of my awegorsomegeous life just because you so damn lazy to and don't want to create a twitter account to follow me on twitter, don't know that i've got a twitter account to follow me which you can now by clicking here or you just die die also don't want to follow me on twitter, I'll just update you briefly on some amazing happenings in my life here. THANK ME FOR THE TROUBLE.


Apparently this girl that's beside me in the picture above, her name is Rouping. She's my EX-girlfriend. Yes ! You didn't read wrong you ass holes & bastards. We've been together & i've to say i do enjoy the time we are together even till now that we're friends.

She's always the one to make me feel loved &  well taken care of by her. She don't fails to make funny actions to the clique of friends that we're in to laugh our ass off.

Thanks for being there for me when i always need them. I really appreciate it. You're really a good companion & good friend. Sorry that i can't help myself to continue to relationship as couple because i don't that i'll get to write the last page of our story. I'm not fit financially to be a good boyfriend to you though you  kept praising me that i'm the best boyfriend you've ever got.

I believe that there will be other better guys out there could give you better than what i could. We'll just be bestfriends & have fun like how we used to with the clique. Bestfriends FTW. (:







No comments: