Monday, July 25, 2011

The usual. (:

Though i know i haven't been updating this little column of mine but it touches me so much that you little berries are still coming here to check out my 瞬間の写真 for little photo updates or even there are some loyal berries who came to view at least once everyday to check for updates. I love you guys & i'm sorry to keep disappoint you guys so many times. I can't promise to update often because i have to admit i ain't a sit-infront-of-my-computer kind of boy anymore like how i used to be but i can promise i will try my very best to get my fingers clicking on my camera & my mouse to edit those photos & also to produces entries !

As usual, same shit different flavor, I have to attend school on the weekends but now, i do club & drink !(: Another twist in my life. 

I have to admit i am quite a lousy drinker but i am learning how to drink & enjoy myself rather then getting drunk & drama. With these, i will leave you guys with 3 photos & always remember, God is good. Whatever happen, rejoice because God knows what's best for you for he put you through all obstacles to learn & grow. I love you guys.(:




No comments: