Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Err.. LOL.

Have you ever came across a "Err.. LOL" kind of face in any kind of situation ? I just did today. #FML

Basically today i went for a job interview with The Body Shop as my friend recommended me into it. As usual, filling up the forms and get interviewed & being asked loads of questions but what i felt like laughing at was the stun & blur face they gave me at that point of time then after they gave me the "Err.. LOL" kind of face.

HOW TO NOT LAUGH !!

But apparently i did try to calm myself down and try to not laugh but convert it to a smile instead so it will look better at least ! Damn !


All the while, they we looking at me from head to toe and gave me that kind of "You need to work meh ? Er.. LOL." look which even Ailin realized that and laughed with me while we walk away.

Somehow i just think that all the people who interviewed me are damn stereotypical cos they just look how i present myself & either think i am not able to work or i'm just another rich kid who wants to waste his time at work.


I can admit that I work just for the sake of earning extra cash for my own leisure but that don't mean i will relax one corner and not give my best during working hours.

If you guys did went down to the latest PC show at Suntec & saw me there, you will get to see how tiring i look because i have been talking & talking the whole day trying to do a good sales rather then being pointed at saying that my sales is the lousiest but i can't help it after all because beside me, i have so many super strong competitor. To you it might be an excuse but if you are the consumer or the sales promoter for the PC Show, you will jolly well know why i have the lousiest sales.


But back on track, rich kids don't mean that they will not work. Worst case, looking rich don't mean anything ! Anyone can wear branded stuff. Anyone can look cool/rich but who knows maybe the stuffs the have it on are cheap that looks expensive ?

There's a very classic quote: "Don't judge the book by it's cover."


One may look ugly/poor with t-shirt & slippers but a thing that you will not know is that his pocket & bank is loaded with cash. These people are well respected because they are so different from other rich people who are spendthrift spending money like water fountain & showing off all their items to the whole world. Useless.

Same case here. Though i look rich, that don't mean that i can't work neither does it shows you that i am coming here to waste my time in the shop to get paid. Though loads of rich kids are like that but for goodness sake ! Don't pass judgement of a sea with just a sick fish !

It's the same damn logic as, if your son/daughter is a sex maniac don't mean you are one too !


Whatever it is, i just hate the instant judgement that all the managers have interviewed me. This is also part of the reason why i did not get a job. It's not that i don't want to work ! I love working ! It's gorgeously fun but the problem lies with the managers's eyes that passes judgement real fast that i did get a chance to show off myself to them.

Maybe i'm fated to be sitting in front of the computer typing & editing photos huh ? Haha !

No comments: