Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Singapore! :]

Picture 001_릴굶

Woohoo! It's Singapore's 45th Birthday this year and I'm being at home the whole day waiting to watch NDP (National Day Parade!)!

Actually wanted to head down to Marina, City Hall to enjoy the Fire-Works spamming  but friends all wanted to lazy around at home so do i. 

Club/Thai Disco/Shopping/Drinking is my life now. Partying my all in the night is what i wish to do now to get everything out of my mind. Lost my phone when i got drunk on friday night but thanks to daddy, he bought me a new berry! :) 

Heard some friends all talking about some National Day club events but i some how think that it's totally bullshit to pay $25 SGD to just enter a club and drink A PATHETIC CUP OF SOFT DRINKS! CHEAT MONEY! PUI! I myself is able to only help to pay $30 SGD with a guy and we have got 1 tower of beer for ourself for 1 hour plus! 

I think stupid/desperate under-age kids will be willingly to pay $25 to go into a club and grind girls and drink a pathetic cup of soft drinks. YEA?

Shall stop here abruptly and hope you guys will not learn anything bad on your growing up stage! :)

No comments: