Monday, August 23, 2010

What to do? :D ♬

Picture 036_¸±±¾

HURRAY! 2nd week of my holiday starts today and I'm having sooooooo much fun during this holiday getting to experience maximum night life!

Today and maybe tomorrow will quite be a sad and boring day for me because i've to stay at home due to the fact that chinese believe on the 14th & 15th day of Ghost Festival, it's really really really super fucking bad to be outside after 6:30pm (When there's fucking no sunlight to burn the ghosts!)!

I don't wish to get haunted by ghost neither do i even want to see their fucking face! So i'm being a timid good boy staying at home to 'guard' the house (Actually i'll fucking turn the whole house upside down and mess the whole house.)and help my mom to fetch my sister to school & back home from school. What a nice brother & son i am! HAHA! :p


Want to see my boyfriend? HAHA! :p

Picture 006_¸±±¾
Isn't he handsome?! :p

We both are having the same hair style! BANGS! LOL. :)

Shall end this post with his last handsome photo. BYEBYE! *smiles with glee* :p
Picture 007_¸±±¾

No comments: