Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Under the sun, under the palm tree, in the sea. :)

Picture 006
Lovely Little Sister. :)


Don't know what's with me recently but i just enjoy myself a lot being under the sun. :) I know i've been really fair for all these years so i was thinking why not make myself tan & handsome ! :)


Including this week, i've been sun tanning for 2 weeks, every saturday at sentosa ! :D Hope you guys will say 'Hi!' to me when you see me anywhere at sentosa ! :D


p/s; Sorry for the lack of updates as i've not been using the computer so often recently. Today i'm able to blog because i thought that since i'm using the computer for my project, why not tak this chance to blog & update you guys on what I've been doing lately ! :D

p/s/s; Kind of love my recent writing style with only 1 photo out of so many nice photos being posted up for each event. Sometimes it's hard to choose though from all the nice photos but if you guys are keen to see more photos, you're able to 'Like' my page on FB to get instant mass updates on photos or my twitter for instant self update ! :) Hope to see you guys back again soon ! :D

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/aaandric
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/aaandric-Chia/101397176580596?ref=sgm

No comments: