Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mummy !♥

Mummy is really driving me nuts cos she's really vain recently which never happened before ! Mummy even go to the extend of wanting me to teach her how to put on fake lashes. ._.


With her weird sudden vanity that day, she requested me to take pictures with her where she claims that she just want to see if I do really look like her which I know why if she really do want to compare because everyone in the neighborhood and my relatives said that i look really like my mummy, especially the sharp & high nose..


OH WELL !(: I pretty close with my mummy & love to stay with her whenever we are out shopping cos both of us have anomalous take on fashion and both of our likings are the same so we tend to shop for each other & choose clothes for each other ! :p

you mummy !

Muacks Muacks ! :p 

p/s; FYI, mummy have no foundation or eye-liner on & the photos only went through lighting editing which this is my mummy's real complexion ! Jealous max. -_- There's even people saying that my mummy looks like Caucasian.. o-o

No comments: